Crossroads Alternative Program Vision
The Crossroads program and its community envision a school where students are engaged in a curriculum preparing them to be responsible citizens, objective thinkers, academic achievers, and self-initiating life-long learners.
Crossroads Alternative Program Mission Statement
- To provide a safe, caring environment where basic needs are met
- To offer a hands-on curriculum that promotes a high level of engagement
- To support social and emotional needs and enhance social development
- To explore activities that promote life skills
- To promote success for all students