MealPayPlus - Parents interested in making online payments, tracking lunch balances or receiving email notifications when their children's balances are low can use this informational flyer to help them get started at at MyPaymentsPlus.com. ( English / Spanish )
A handy Smart Phone App is also available in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store by searching for "MyPaymentsPlus" and using your existing usernames and passwords from your MyPaymentsPlus web account.
Breakfast: $1.25 at all schools
Elementary Schools: $2.20
Middle and High Schools: $2.50
Online Meal Payments!
Rogers Public Schools now offers the option for parents to pay for student meals through our online payment system, MyPaymentsPlus.
- See how much money is in your student’s cafeteria account 24/7
- Deposit funds instantly via the web!
- View student’s cafeteria purchases to track spending and ensure your child is making healthy choices
- Set reminders to notify you each time the balance is low (auto-pay also available)
- All features are free except for a convenience fee on payments
- Click MealPayPlus in the Quick Links above the picture to get started
To get started, visit MyPaymentsPlus.com
Meal Charging Guidelines
Find out more about the nutrition in school lunches.